Monday, July 16, 2012

My Account Porltet-Hook Test case


Test Case 1:
Edit portal.properties in hook.
#
# Input a list of sections that will be included as part of the user form
# when updating a user in the My Account portlet.
#
users.form.my.account.main=
users.form.my.account.identification=
users.form.my.account.miscellaneous=


Yes, u r right , I am just provided no values at all, deploy it .
My Account Portlet will look like :

 

Because this information is compulsory. We cannot remove it by Hook.

Test Case 2:
Portal.properties :
users.form.my.account.main=details,password,websites
users.form.my.account.identification=phone-numbers,addresses,categorization
users.form.my.account.miscellaneous=announcements,comments

Here I moved websites to main section and categorization to in identification section .
Will it work?? Deploy Hook.

     


So websites is moves in main section and categorization is moved in identification sections.
    
      My Account Portlet Hook

1 comment:

Adoresys said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Junit 5 Architecture

Modules in JUnit 5 : •         junit-jupiter-api: This module defines the API that you need to write your tests. •         ...